Understanding Legal Trends and Technical Developments to Minimize the Impact of Piracy and Protect Your Content More Effectively
IQPC’s 5th Annual Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit, taking place this June 23rd-25th in Los Angeles, is convening experts from across Film, TV, Gaming, Music, Software, Sports, and the e-Publishing industries. Along with these content producers and developers, law enforcement, government policymakers, legal experts, and association leaders will assemble to discuss and develop solutions to optimize their content and copyright protection processes.
During our 3-day comprehensive event, we will enable you to maximize the outcome of your enforcement strategies, develop programs that efficiently protect your content across the internet, and improve your legal approach to maximize your copyright protection strategy. Register today and take advantage of the latest presentations, panel discussions, cases studies, and interactive workshops that we have developed. Our ultimate goal is for you to take away practical strategies and implement them successfully within your own business operations.
I look forward to meeting you in Los Angeles this June!
Critical Themes Include:
- Where to invest time and efforts to improve your anti-piracy and content protection programs
- What cyber security strategies are working most effectively on the internet’s evolving landscape
- How to expand your enforcement efforts and effectively take down unauthorized content
- Collaborating with service providers to catch illegal activity
- Addressing digital distribution platforms and where new vulnerabilities arise from increased accessibility
- And much more...
Need CLE Credits? IQPC plans on making CLE credits available for the state of California (number of credits pending). In addition, IQPC processes requests for CLE Credits in other states, subject to the rules, regulations and restrictions dictated by each individual state. For any questions pertaining to CLE Credits please contact: Amanda.Nasner@iqpc.com