Piracy is, without a doubt, one of the greatest threats to the creative content accross a range of industries – and the challenges of fighting against it are continuous. The digital landscape on which these challenges are addressed continues to change, and pirates are constantly finding new ways to breach and distribute unauthorized material, obliging our security strategies and enforcement measures to evolve in kind.
As a result, IQPC’s 6th Anti-Piracy & Content Protection Summit will be assembling the industry to discuss best practices, develop new strategies, and investigate the most effective solutions to prevent, combat and outsmart, today’s digital pirate.
- Designing an Effective Content Protection Strategy and Measuring it’s ROI
- Turning Piracy Data into Actionable Business Intelligence
- The Importance of a Global Legal Framework that Supports Content Owners
- Emerging Forms of Piracy and How to Best Protect Against Them
- Defining the Digital Fingerprint: Live Streaming: Takedowns & Preventative Measures by Partnering Across Borders
- Implementing an Efficient Content Protection Program
- Cybersecurity: Preventing the Hack
Understanding the importance of filling the room with the correct audience, our team has already begun contacting the groups spearheading Content Protection Strategies in their respective organizations. Below is a sampling of the organizations and job functions of individuals who have attended similar events in the past and who will be invited to attend this year:
- Disney | ABC Television Group
- Electronic Arts
- Fox Entertainment Group Inc
- Harper Collins
- Paramount Pictures Corporation
- Rosetta Stone
- Zynga Inc
|Chief Digital Officers & Heads of:|
- Corporate Security
- Content Protection
- Digital Rights
- Digital Assets
- Content Protection
- Anti Piracy
- Content Security
- Distribution Technology
- Copyright Counsel
- General Counsel
- IP Counsel
Who Should Sponsor?:
This event will provide a unique opportunity for solution providers that specialize in...
- Cyber Security Systems
- Content Management
- Digital Rights Management
- Law Firm Partners specializing in Copyrights, Content Protection and Media & Entertainment
- Security Consulting/Investigation
Contact Us Today:
We offer a variety of opportunities to ensure your group is receiving the necessary exposure with this high level audience. Our Sponsorship Prospectus outlines some of these opportunities, but there are a variety of other options we'd be happy to discuss with your group. Give me a call at 212-885-2744 to discuss what you're trying to achieve and we'll outline some of the options and work on tailoring a package to the needs of your group. Keep in mind, this is a very hot topic and many of our opportunities are exclusive to one sponsor so contact us as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form below to download your copy of the Sponsorship Prospectus. Alternatively feel free to contact Colby.Shine@iqpc.com to receive it via email.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Where did you hear about us?