IQPC's 5th Annual Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit, taking place on 23 - 25 June in Los Angeles. The summit will gather experts from across the Film, TV, Gaming, Music, Software, Sports, and e-Publishing industries along with content producers and developers; law enforcement, government policymakers, legal experts, and association leaders to develop and discuss solutions for optimal content & copyright protection.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dionne Vaz, Sponsorship Marketing Manager at Dionne.MariaVaz@iqpc.com or call +1 646 378 6022.
Why Sponsor the Anti-Piracy and Content Protection Summit?
- Maximize your brand awareness and visibility with an audience that is seeking to improve and update their anti-piracy and cybersecurity systems
- Speaking opportunities – Further establish credibility with one of our presentation slots reserved for solution providers, share your expertise or a case study of a success story to set you apart from the solution providers available.
- Intimate atmosphere creates unmatched networking – Offering limited opportunities for sponsorship, securing your company as one of our sponsors allows you to stand out as one of the key providers of anti-piracy and cybersecurity solutions with our distinguished audience, rather than being lost in the mix of a crowded tradeshow floor.
- Completely customizable packages with varying levels of exposure available to cater to solution providers of all sizes and ensure your desired presence is achieved.
Who should sponsor?
Sponsoring this event will place you in front of key decision-makers seeking to protect their content through:
- Cybersecurity Systems including: Monitoring, Tracking, Watermarking and Fingerprinting Systems
- Consulting (Content Management)
- Law Firms / Copyright Counsel
- Security Consulting
- Investigations Firms
Who will you meet?
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from and meet face-to-face with a number of key decision-makers from across Film, TV, Gaming, Music, Software, Sports and e-Publishing industries focusing on where to invest time and efforts to improve anti-piracy programs and cyber security. Below is a segment of the speakers we have confirmed:
- Matt Bogaard, Head of Corporate Security & Facility Operations, Dreamworks
- Kerri DeVault, Anti-Piracy Program Manager, Microsoft
- Vicki Solmon, Senior Vice President of Anti-Piracy and Theatrical Distribution, Sony Pictures
- Michael Schlesinger, Of Counsel for Intellectual Property and Technology, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, IIPA
- Chris Early, VP Digital Publishing, UBISOFT
- Greg Brown, VP and CTO - Cloud and Internet of Things, McAfee
- Jane Sunderland, Content Protection Strategy Consultant, Lionsgate
- Naomi Waltman, SVP, Associate General Counsel, CBS Corporation
...be sure to check back, more to come!
In addition to our speaking faculty, you can expect to meet key decision makers from:
- Film Studios
- Software Developers
- Gaming Companies
- TV Networks
- Music Labels
- Publishing Companies
- Sports Leagues / Promoters
- Government & Law Enforcement
- Trade Associations
- Distribution Platform Providers
- Content Delivery Companies
To get a flavor of the kind of people you can expect to network with view our past attendee snapshot here.
How can you participate?
Understanding that each company is different and requires different levels of marketing to meet their needs, IDGA offers fully customizable packages whether it’s a booth, a speaking position, title partnership, etc., we’ll work with you to customize a package that ensures you receive the most value possible out of your sponsorship. View our Sponsorship Prospectus for more details on how you can get involved. Alternatively give us a call on +1 646 378 6022, we’re happy to work with you!